OLAP House is expanding his team with a Senior Consultant (m/f):
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide complete consulting support to clients who are developing OLAP solutions.
In this position you will be responsible for implementing OLAP solutions using industry established best practices. Your first responsibility will be to lead the client in his requirements gathering, the documentation of a comprehensive design strategy and the estimation of the level of effort required. In a second phase you will be responsible for the implementation including building, testing and integrating the delivered solution.
You will have to act as a proficient, credible and effective resource to clients, supported by deep understanding of the client's ultimate business objectives and information architecture.
We are looking for
- Strong knowledge of OLAP, BI and Performance Management
- 3-5+ years experience in OLAP application implementation
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit while working in a team environment
- Take initiative, be a trusted advisor to our clients, and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and adapt to our clients' ever changing needs
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks well and under pressure
The successful candidate will
- become part of a growing and profitable organization
- have an attractive compensation package
- work in a stimulating and empowered working environment